Superbowl Sunday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysacres, Feb 1, 2004.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Who is going to win the Game?

Y's will win the Board, with #'s 4 & 7 how could I not.:D :D

GO Team GO !
  2. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

What game???:D
  3. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Who's playin ???:D :D
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Who cares?

berto
  5. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Won't start here til midnight! Wonder if I can sttay up that long seeing as I have class in the morning! ;) ;)
  6. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Midnight huh??? Texas is bigger THAN I ever imagined and I lives here, wheres them squirrels?
    By the way, the winning team begins with the letter "P" Trust me on this one.....I`s never wrong bout cheezy football, way to easy to forcast.

LTS
  7. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Sure is LTS. You shoulda seen that damn catfish pond we flew over. Just make ya wanta cry to get out on it! :D :D :D :D
  8. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

Two boys are playing football in Central Park when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dogs neck.

A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Giants Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Giants fan," the little hero replied.

"Sorry, since we are in New York, I just assumed you were." said the reporter and starts again. "Little Jets Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continued writing in his notebook.

"I'm not a Jets fan either," the boy said.

"I assumed everyone in New York was either for the Giants or Jets. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Cowboys fan," the child said.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Redneck Maniac Kills Beloved Family Pet."

The pro football team had just finished theirdaily practice session when a large turkey camestrutting onto the field.While the players gazed in amazement, the turkeywalked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout.Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caughtpass after pass and ran right through the defensiveline.When the turkey returned to the sidelines, thecoach shouted, "You're terrific!!! Sign up forthe season, and I'll see to it that you get ahuge bonus.""Forget the bonus," the turkey said, "All I wantto know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?"
  9. Lowrider

Lowrider New Member

New England by 10.

Two idiots were talking on the radio the other day about the Super Bowl. The sports "expert" said, "Here's a little Super Bowl trivia for you. This is the first game in the history of the bowl where both participating teams are named after states." The DJ he was talking to said, "I didn't even think about that. That IS interesting.":D :D

Yeah, the Patriots are representing the state of New England???

People are too stupid for words.
  10. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Let the "Best Team Win"...[​IMG]

Attached Files: