1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

SUPPORT CHICK-FIL-A

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Juker, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I have and will continue to support Chick-fil-A. I don't really think any group can take them down. Let the left eat at McDonalds or some of the other junk food places.
  3. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn New Member

interesting read, always thought they were a Canadian company (Chick-Fil-Eh) :D gonna go there tomorrow for lunch
  4. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

they actually have to pay a fine to be closed at malls where they have a store, so they can observe their values of being closed on Sunday.

I love their food, and I respect their commitment to their values regardless of the fact that it might cost them dollars at the end, and I should eat there a lot more often than I do!

You should also watch them closely when you buy, because they do on receipt coupons for free sandwiches if you do the online survey, and at least in the socal stores here they've had months where any Friday, ANYTHING you buy, you get a greenish-blue receipt, and that gets you the exact same order for FREE!!! all you have to do is keep the receipt and return within a month. We even did that for a work thing where spent like 300 bucks on catering in chicken sandwiches, nuggets and all of that, and then they delivered on the free order too a couple weeks later!
  5. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up Juker, it's been awhile for me but I'll hit'er again!
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Several years back my son in law was the youth pastor at Jonesboro First baptist where the Cathy family are members. When there was a youth rally(which was often) Mr Cathy would furnish the food. He was also a sunday school teacher. The Cathy family is a class act. I don't think God will let his business be hurt by the perverts.
  7. cutter

cutter New Member

Never have eaten there, but I will now! We need more buisness like this. In Oklahoma there is a family owned buisness (Hobby Lobby) and they are the same way! They do very well. I like to support these type of stores.
  8. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member

Plus, they serve the best vanilla milk shake in the city.
  9. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I know where I'll be eating a chicken salad sandwhich today. Only 2 hours to go.
  10. Juker

Juker New Member

Found one, one town over. Driving there today to chow down!!

Ditto on Hobby Lobby - we love Hobby Lobby and shop there frequently.
  11. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Next to Red Lobster, Chick-Fil-A is my favorite. We don't have one here but try to eat at one everywhere we go. When in Jasper visiting the kids, we eat there at least once a day !!!!!!
  12. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

One in the entire state of Washington. And it's a 2 hr drive.:(
  13. RichR

RichR Member

We are lucky,we have one half mile away.Eat there often and it is always busy,many families there.A GREAT place.
  14. Juker

Juker New Member

Drove over and got take-out, just finished it off. DEEEE-licious!

If any "group" wants to boycott such a fine establishment, that's OK by me as long as Chick-fil-A gets the support of right-headed people. There are plenty of musicians I won't listen to, and TV programs I refuse to watch, based on the lifestyles they promote.
  15. dge479

dge479 New Member

think we are going tonite