Support Lowes

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jwrauch, Dec 12, 2011.

1. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

We need to support Lowes for its decision to pull its advertising from that pro muslim program as they are now getting a lot of heat for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I agree. I already boycott their single biggest competitor for other reasons. This just gives me more reason to shop at Lowes.
  3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I am a faithful customer now and will continue to be as long as they don't back down.
  4. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I support Lowe's. I also boycott their biggest competitor who stands for everything I detest.
  5. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

Bring me up to speed on their orange competitor so I can become informed and join the boycott as well.
  6. Juker

Juker New Member

7. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

I need to head over and get materials got ashley's, present
  8. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

9. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

I'm not big on shopping at Home Delay anyway so boycotting them will be easy.
  10. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

Lowes is usually the first place we look for home repair.
  11. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I support em! It's not a thing that anybody but them should choose to do. people think if they complain they get their way. WELCOME TO REALITY FOLKS it dont happen all the time.
  12. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

we do have a home dumpo here and its the best i have ever been in (not saying much) but lowes took a stand and for once it's not what all people like. hahaha to bad, so sad.
  13. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Always gotten a million times better service at Home Depot, and the Lowe's out here is much less contractor grade (I have a much better time finding odd screws and bolts etc. at Home Depot). That being said, Home Depot took a hit when on my last visit I asked for a putty knife and a guy brought me to the concrete trowels. On the flip side, no one even tried to help me at Lowes!
  14. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I already shop at Lowes more than the Depot. I don't know about the Depot but Lowe's gives me a 10% military discount (I'm retired Army). My son asked me what I wanted for Christmas, without hesitation, I told him a Lowe's Gift Card.
  15. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

And it's from a state senator in Cali.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011