Suppressor Form?

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by Gene Seward, Feb 12, 2011.

  1. Gene Seward

    Gene Seward Member

    Mar 30, 2007
    Batesville, Arkansas
    Can someone tell me the forms or show me a link to the forms needed to purchase the stamp for legally owning a suppressor?
  2. Alpo

    Alpo Well-Known Member

    Feb 3, 2007
    NW Florida
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2011

  3. WABob

    WABob Former Guest

    Feb 2, 2011
    WA USA
    Make sure you print out the forms double sided or the ATF will reject them. You will also need form 5330.20 and finger print cards which you can order from You can order the form 1 or form 4 from this link also.

    What do you plan on making or buying?
  4. Gene Seward

    Gene Seward Member

    Mar 30, 2007
    Batesville, Arkansas
    Thanks for the help. Maybe I can return the favor someday. Have a great weekend.
  5. Tony22-250

    Tony22-250 New Member

    Jan 9, 2009
    Snellville, GA
    Also if you set up a trust, and will the suppressor to someone it negates the need to have the sheriff there.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
NFA Firearms & Related Items Suppressors Inside House Dec 1, 2016
NFA Firearms & Related Items Wanna Get Suppressors Off Of The National Firearms Act Regulation? Jul 11, 2014
NFA Firearms & Related Items .22 Suppressor Dec 16, 2013
NFA Firearms & Related Items Things to do before you shooting through your new suppressor Apr 8, 2013
NFA Firearms & Related Items considering a suppressor Oct 2, 2012