Survey: What do you think is the coolest looking pistol?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by gunnewb666, Nov 8, 2004.

1. gunnewb666

gunnewb666 New Member

Putting accuracy and dependability aside and just based on sheer looks, What do you guys think is the coolest looking pistol? Feel free to attach your pictures. You can include accessories galore on them as well. If you want list the coolest looking bolt action, semi auto, .22, and assault rifles.
  2. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

Mine of course ;)

Attached Files:

3. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Easy choice for me. The CZ52, All day long., and accuracy and dependability are there also.
    [​IMG]
  4. Remington597

gunnewbie:
    Wherea are my manners, Welcome to TFF.
  5. punchie

punchie Member

How about this one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    or one of these
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2004
  6. lead

lead Active Member

The three most recognizable pistol designs; The 1911, the Luger. and a double action service revolver.
  7. 45Smashemflat

45Smashemflat New Member

Coolest looking - now there is a category.....

OK - #1 has to be the Broom Handle Mauser. can Han Solo be wrong?!?!? (See any StarWars flick for a picture in case you missed it.)

#2 - Well, not sure if I can find any examples, but there was a modern version of Romeo and Juliet, set as in a modern gangland setting, but still using the original script - this movie had some of the coolest custom 1911's you've ever seen. You might say they were a bit "pimpy" but cool never the less. (Tough to watch with all the old english script, but the guns wer cool...""A Pox on both your houses!!!!"

#3 - Thompson Sub-Machine Gun, yes, they made a versions classed as a pistol. Pull one out from any trench coat and I'm sure all bystanders will shout "Cool!!!"
  8. lead

lead Active Member

#3- Pull a Thompson out of your coat and most bystanders will shout, "Duck!" :eek:
  9. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I would have to opt for the 1911 and the Browning Hi-Power.

Attached Files:

10. Craig

Craig New Member

I will vote for the 1911 , still the best
  11. gunnewb666

gunnewb666 New Member

Thank guys for the welcome and for your replys. So far 1911's are winning. Here are some I think look kinda cool. 1.The Desert Eagle The Berettas(87 Target and 9000fs) and for compact i like the Para Warthog. For a .22 rifle the Henry U.S. Survival.

Attached Files:

12. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

How about a nice modified Randall!

Attached Files:

13. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

The coolest looking pistol is the one you can reach when you really need it...

Unarguebly The AR15 platform is the coolest looking rifle by far, IMHO :D

~Crpdeth

Attached Files:

14. wdbf

wdbf New Member

A 2 1/2 " Model 66, loading with some gaping hollowpoints, has to have the most laxative-effect of anything on the planet.
  15. Remington597

Excellent thread and great contributions everybody, Besides my CZ52's above, I would also like to share with you folks some other fine firearms which I consider to be "COOL LOOKING"., but my favorite will always be the CZ52, the 7.62x25 TOKAREV rounds are amazing. Here are the CZ52's and the rounds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. The North American .17HMR/.22WMR Derringer. At first I didn't know what to make of them, but now I have three and they are amazing to behold.
    They are truly interesting to behold and are unique in every way.
    [​IMG]

2. I have always like the Ruger GP100 in the 4 inch barrel and stainless.
    I just think it looks incredible. I have a MEAN look to it, as well as elegant.
    I think its truly unique. It blends modern and classic design elements very well., and incredible firepower in such a small package.
    [​IMG]

3. The Taurus subcompact PT25 .25ACP pop up barreled pistol is one of my favorite designs. I have serveral with the rosewood grips and use Speer Gold Dot Hollowpoints in them as a nice backup to my primary concealed carry 9mm Glock and Kel Tec. These little rascals pack a nice wallop!!! and are exceedingly ergonomic. They have very sharp lines and its a Taurus all the way!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2004