Sweet Shooter...

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

The LawII
    (7/13/02 3:37:19 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Sweet Shooter...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Cobray .380, lots of fun to shoot. A great plinker!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 3:55:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Sweet Shooter...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cute! Actually looks like a very nice weapon indeed.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (7/13/02 6:16:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

They rock in full auto!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

nighthawksh
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/13/02 6:22:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Sweet Shooter...
    Evident you don't live in the great state of Washington,,but them do look like some fine tools,,,,
    Stan H ,, nighthawk

"Those willing to give up freedom in exchange for security will soon discover they have neither"

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/13/02 7:29:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

nighthawk - you mean you can't own those toys in Washington? Hell move to Idaho then.

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/13/02 11:51:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Sweet Shooter...
    That looks like a closed bolt model, is it?
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
    To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

The LawII
    (7/14/02 8:03:34 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Yes...it is
    It is a closed bolt, with the 12 rd magazine that came with it. The 32 and 20 rd magazines I picked up later. If you know any places that sell these magazines cheaper than the $50.00 I have invested in those two. Let me know.

NOTPOSTAL
    (7/25/02 9:08:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del sweet shooter
    A couple of months ago a friend of mine had an auction to help pay medical bills, he sold quite a few guns that he didn't shoot anymore. He had a Cobray 9 mm with a laser and a bunch of high cap mags, it sold for $350, he also had a stainless Ruger Mini-30 with 5 or 6 high cap mags, it sold for $365. So many guns so little money.