1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Swine Flu in Massachusetts

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Terry_P, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

They got some of the vaccine in Mass and so who are the first ones to get the innoculation, health care workers, schools, children or pregnant women? No of course not.

Prisioners. You have to love that state.
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

That means less for them to shove through our veins.
  3. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Ugh.......
  4. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

No sense in paying for them when they get sick......
  5. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Better yet, just shoot them. Then we don't have to care for them when they are sick or healthy.
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I'd like to see the results of the inocculated vs came down with.

Bueller? Anyone???
  7. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

I imagine it's not too much different. Supposedly the one vaccine is a spray of the live virus. How is that different than someone who is sick with it sneezing in your face?:rolleyes: I guess I'm just a dummy who doesn't want any mercury poisoning from the injectable vaccine too....
  8. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Makes sense to me....they are giving back to the "swine" of society.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Here in Florida, today's paper listed the order in which people qualified for the shots. Anyone over 64 years of age and with no special health issues is at the bottom of the list. It's started already. Let the seniors wait, they don't have much longer to live anyhow, thanks to Obama-care.