Syracuse Arms double barrel

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Service Man, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Service Man

Service Man New Member

i have a syracuse arms double barrel that i am not sure what gauge it is but think it is 20 gauge . it has the numbers 29693 stamped behind trigger guard. when you release barrel you can see pat pend sept-26-93 on left and same numbers 29693 on right . on left just below the date there is 00 stamped. on barrel right side there is stamped Triplet ster??. i cant make out anything else . left side has stamped Syracuse Arms Company Syracuse ,NY. this gun was given to me by friend just before he died and is was just wandering how old it might be . gun is in good condition except for few minor scratches and dings . inside barrel is very clean . and is about 30 inches long . please help if you can Thanks..