1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Syria loads up Sarin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GunnyGene, Dec 5, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

2. Willie

Willie Active Member

It is on the news now. Our govts response? They are not putting them on the planes yet,says Clinton. Looks like Obamas Red Line is about to be crossed! I hope and pray our troops are not sent there. Let them destroy each other and let's just stay out of it!
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I'm with Willie, the line is going to get crossed and when it does; this administration is going to show its' hindside(more). I also hope they don't throw our troops over there, I imagine we'll find out pretty soon.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Our troops won't go to Syria. Obozo has been trying to secretly arm the Al-Qaeda faction that wants to overthrow the Syrian government just like he did in Libya though.
  5. fordtrucksforever

fordtrucksforever Member

They were loaded and awaiting the order to deploy. Unless Obama is in bed with Syrian leader they dont seem to heed any warnings.

On a lighter side, this impending disaster that could take place is a perfect scenario for another zombie apocalypse novel. Someone could write about and even follow closely with current events to be more realistic but has a twist.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012