Syrian Muslim Brotherhood to launch political party

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/07/20/Syrian-Muslim-Brotherhood-to-launch-political-party

Syria's Muslim Brotherhood, a key opponent of President Bashar al-Assad's regime, announces plans to launch an Islamist political party, saying it is ready for the post-Assad era.

The video is at the link above.

I guess to most of us here at TFF this isn't to much of a surprise.

We have Hillary and Obomba spreading islam and shria across the whole middle east making a caliphate. This is so extremely disturbing on multiple counts.

One of those counts is ignorance of the American people in being able to see what is going on. They are setting up the enemy in advance for WWIII
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

islam IS the definition of evil

e·vil ([​IMG][​IMG]v[​IMG]l)adj. e·vil·er, e·vil·est 1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
    2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
    3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
    4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
    5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.

n.1. The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
    2. That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader's power to do both good and evil.
    3. An evil force, power, or personification.
    4. Something that is a cause or source of suffering, injury, or destruction: the social evils of poverty and injustice.

adv. Archaic In an evil manner.
  3. skullfr

skullfr New Member

that is total BS syria doesnt want democracy they want total muslim religous control like the rest.Bomb em while they are weak
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Then there's the military. Unless they all defect, it will get much bloodier than it has been.

No, it's no surprise. Once it appeared the so-called rebels were taking hold, it was obvious their power was coming from the jihadists.

But first...there'll be the little issue of which one of mo's sons followers has the most bullets. Then, fanaticism will become rule of law.

We know that, obozo knows that, Israel know that.
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Speaking of the military, all those Russian attack choppers should have been delivered by now.
  6. raven818

The Russians reneged on the deal.
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I hope your right Raven.
    I guess I didn't hear about the shipload of choppers turning around in route.
  8. raven818

I'm almost sure I heard the choppers belonged to syria, and were being repaired by the russians. The West said they were assisting assad, and they held up delivery. Could be wrong, but that's the way I remember it.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they did send 6 of the 300 AA systems
  10. raven818

I hope they already got paid. Odds are, the remaining 294 won't have a home to go to.
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Nice, I guess those 2 F-4s were just target practice to make sure everything was operating correctly huh?