t-shirt.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tim peterson, Mar 2, 2009.

1. tim peterson

tim peterson Member

Howdy! Can any one tell me if there is a TFF t-shirt available?
  2. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

it was talked about for a bit but then due to some unfortunate circumstances the project was put on the back burner. i too have asked the same question and this is a sumation of the answer i was given.... as of right now the idea is still there but not deemed to be a important task at this point in time:(
  3. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Well i think it would be pretty important, i would love to have a TFF T-shirt, definitly if it made fun of the Obamanites.
  4. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Great Idea Tim. Here's what were going to do ! Make the TFF letters out of firearms items, Have the 5 American flags that are at the top of the screen below that, then The FirearmsFourm.com on the bottom. Everyone take digitl pic of TFF spelled with items on a white backdrop, good lighting, no flash,then have a vote for the best pic to be used, winner of photo contest gets a "FREE T"
    When I had my logo made it was $120 for the set up and min first order of 5 jackets, 10 T's or 15 hats . after all that's done have a direct link to the site where everyone can place there individual order's,
    May start another post for incoming pic's for voting purpose.
    OK guns spralled out on the floor dont look so good trying to make the TFF, maybe cartridge or shell's
    .............TFF.............
    Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag
    The Firearms Fourm.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  5. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Tim...

Like Bravo said, it is/was in the works, but first of all the man who was heading it up passed away and also everyone is very busy right now.

Hopefully soon.

Crpdeth
  6. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Small badges are easy to get made. I have a couple but so few people know what they reprisent, I got into the habbit of making it up. One I can wear is a black raven. When folk ask I say it shows I have shot over 100 ravens! Or I am in the raven presivation club or its my pegusus galaxy sign. Whatever I can think of at the time.

Actually its a little cool not to tell, I was at a military dinner a while back and a Colonel asked about a lapel badge, I said it was nothing, just a club and he replied 'Cant talk about it eh? I understand, good man' Thing was, he thought more of not knowing...

Perhaps a little lapel badge with TFF. You have to have Three French Friends to get that one!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
  7. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

howdy,
    I used to promote for rock bands and we did the t-shirt sales at our shows...
    Dishing out the preliminary money might be hard right now.

I've had experience with CafePress and there were no start up fees. It's super easy to set up and upload the picture....they will do the orders and ship....we set the price which could be at cost for members.
    And you can have more than just shirts. They imprint on mugs, calendars, mousepads, buttons ....etc etc... mens and womens shirts....
    and no one has to keep a stock of the items.

just my thoughts so no one is strapped with stocking and shipping and keeping the books.

you guys could have a contest for the trademarks or emblems...and we could all vote for the best ones.....OR I believe we could upload several pics and let everyone order what they like best.

as I said I haven't been there for a couple of years and I'm getting ready to go to work now....

:D
  8. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

I'm a graphic designer. Do y'all want me to start my brain churning away on something? I'd have to get the Mod's/Admin's (or, whoever is in charge) permission first, and get a few questions answered about it, but, i'd be happy to give it a try.
  9. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

I think this is a great idea. I like Lori's CafePress suggestion too, as there are so many different items to choose from. Besides, the forum ladies could get fitted t-shirts! I've gotten fast shipping from that site and the prices aren't bad.
  10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

...a really good idea, Lori. :D
  11. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

GO GRAEHAVEN GO

You have my permission to bulid me shirt serial # 1 yup frist model. I'll put it a way in the safe in 50 years I'ttl B worth $$$$$
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  12. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

;););) I'd like the 2nd...but leave room for some Cap silk screening or somethin....I only have autocad at home since retire...have to dribble with .MSPAINT or such...
    fix er up Graehaven...and do sumthin good for a cap and lapel pin......

Attached Files: