Tactical Fishing !

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by twobit, Nov 13, 2012.

1. twobit

twobit Active Member

With all the panic since the election and the run on ammo, guns, and other assorted items that the administration is set on banning to protect ourselves from ourselves..... I just realized what the next ban threat is going to be! :eek:Tactical / Assault fishing equipment :eek:

Folks I'm talking treble hooks, fish finders, trot lines, high powered bass boats! There gonna try and take it all away from us. Their goal is to beat us back down to the cane pole and bucket o' worms era. Laugh if you want, but I seem to remember just recently about PETA wanting a memorial sign placed in honor of dead fish. So rise up ye fellow anglers, dig out those Ronco pocket fishermen sets that you secretly buried from prying eyes, and restock that bug-out bag with Mepp's spinners and stink bait :patriotic::patriotic::patriotic::patriotic::patriotic::patriotic:
    Don't let the UN take our poles!
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I got a "smoke" pole for the UN!
  3. twobit

twobit Active Member

Hey I got a muzzle loader too. Just had a thought, put the ramrod partially into the barrel, tie a line and bait to the far end of the ramrod.... instant fishing pole in disguise! Now if they make it illegal to fish, just say your hunting... and visa-versa.
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My dad told me during ww2 when they got sick of the GI food they went fishing with dynamite and hand grenades. They had a big fish fry. He was in China, Burma and India.
  5. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

With the krap coming out of wacky land now days, I wouldn't put it past them.