Take a look at what greece got out of the elections

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 7, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Coming soon to a country near you.....er......... here. :mad:
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

armed thugs to make the press stand when their leader comes into the room ..

yeah i can see that real soon both here and the US the way obozo is going , if the NBP make a party and run , then for sure ,
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    We have classrooms where all the presidents pictures have been taken down and replaced by one large picture of a pretend black man who now resides in the White House. Some idiots with no sense of decency have put his visage on the American Flag removing any vestige of meaning from it. I don't think we have to worry about salutes though. He seems to think saluting might offend somebody. Or maybe that only counts when he is talking about saluting our flag, not the one with his mug on it.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i notice he bows rather well and kisses hands too !!

Sorry Grump i knew the good folks in the US would be hurt by this guy , his morals and ideologies

but he aint you folks and anyone with brains knows that .. the whole worlds under attack from lefties commo's nazi , fags , every sick evil nasty thing is getting power and influence , WORLD WIDE!!
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I have a special one-fingered salute for that flag.
  8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Isn't that the usual result of a collapsed economy?
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The Golden Shower Party? Never heard of it.