Take your blood pressure med's before you view this!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hkruss, Mar 20, 2012.

1. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

The video is only 2 1/2 minutes long. It's gonna piss you off, if you believe in actually working for a living.

Believe it or not, this video was made by Alexandra Pelosi. Nancy's daughter.
    This is from when she showed it on Bill Mahers show, so bear with it for the first 30 seconds or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw

These people are scum. You and I pay for their living.

They have no interest in being productive citizens. They want to live off of the Government. Actually, that's not accurate. They live off of us. The Government just takes the money from us, the producers, and re-distributes it to these parasites.

These people also have a vote. They are Americans, so that is their right.

Any doubt as to whom they will vote for? Don't forget, there are millions more like them.

This is what is wrong with our country. This is who the Democrats will pander to.

Is it any wonder why our country is so screwed up?

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Im ok i thought you were gona show me something i didn't allready know.

Go to wild parks and they will tell you not to feed the animals cause it will make them dependent on humans.
    What i am about to say has nothing to do with race. White or black or green or purple makes no difference.
    These people have no pride, self esteem, self worth because they have been abused by a system to keep them opressed. Hand outs are not hand ups. They are lacking intellegence. Only a mildly retarded person would let a system keep one opressed. I would venture to say that the IQ of life long recipients is no greater than 75.

I think a monkey could probably win at checkers or chess aganist one of these gents.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

What more can be said.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

But wait because this brings up another point. Yes there is something else to be said. What does this say about the individual that pays for this nonsense and gets nothing in return? I have no problem paying taxes. But a hand up is an investment. That person recieving the hand up should join the system and help fuel the economy. What does it say about the provider who demands nothing in return for his hard earned contribution? Which by the way is taxed without representation.

What do I mean by that? Well you see there is nothing in the constitution that says person A has to pay for person B to live.

Go ahead and talk about that for a while.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  5. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That is a product of our government right there. We need to get Obama out of there so we can take our Obama bucks back.
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Over here there are generations of people who have never worked. I suspect the same is true in the US.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
  7. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

it says, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me 16 trillion times, shame on me":mad:
  8. musclehead

musclehead New Member

we pay but we don't have much of a say in it. the other 'provider' the Dems DO demand something for the hand out, a vote.

every time someone wants to make these human sponges accountable they are vilified in the press as wanting to take away food from children. so on and so forth, you know heartless repubs.

one way or the other the free ride will come to an end, either we take it away or we run completely out of money and they riot.
  9. nstoolman1

nstoolman1 Member

Then I guess there will be a thinning of the herd.