Taliban at Gun show

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by army mp, Aug 18, 2010.

1. army mp

army mp Member

Sunday I went to a Gunshow in Monroeville Pa,
    There were three clowns in "Taliban" outfits there, these guys looked like they just crawled out of a mud hut in the Desert,
    They were there to either cause a scene and get attention (which worked very well.) I would be surprised if they made it out of the parking lot alive with the crap they were saying to some people who confronted them.
    They also were picking fight with the vendors selling the Infidel t-shirts.

They may have been followers of Islam, which is their choice. Two of the three of them were white men, which would have no baring on their religion. But you are walking into a gun show full of, God loving Americans who are either ex-military, active military, or just love their country .Big balls on those boys, big balls.

There was almost a floor mopping right in front of one table I was at.
    These nut bars may have been a Media plant or College kids with nothing better too do, but they were playing a Dangerous game.
  2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I'm not usually an agressive type of guy, but I dont think I could/would deal with that situation that good. If I were put in that "scene" I might have followed them to wherever the came from/car and opened up a can of something other then mace!
    Joke or no joke, this is the U S of A!
  3. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

That's just crazy. It does reek of media meddling, but even if it wasn't, the dudes are of questionable sanity to pull a stunt like that.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Anyone call the Cops? It would be interesting to find out who these Agent-Provocateurs are.

Seems like they were trying to provoke a fight. A lot of self control exhibited by exhibitors and the gun show attendees.

Way to go people.
  5. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

"Shut up, or I vill keeeel you!":mad::mad::mad: :D:D:D:D:D
  6. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Sounds like a stupid stunt for some stupid anti gun something or other. Trying to prove the people at gun shows are crazy or something. Try that at any other convention and try to egg people on, you'll probably get the same response that you get from gun show go'rs.
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I would bet that is what it was. A bunch of trolls.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

If a vendor threw them out of the place, I'd probably buy some ammo or possibly a gun from that vendor out of respect.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The thing is that these types of people are looking for angry responses. That is their intent. The proper response is to laugh at them. Loudly and in their face.

Pops
  10. artabr

artabr New Member

^^^^^^^^
    This

Art
  11. 199er

199er New Member

I agree with what 'pops" said....................................These types were trying to create a response that will enable them to bring negative attention to something while advancing themselves or their adgenda as being victimized.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  12. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

I wonder if they could have been some kids with a hidden camera trying to make a YouTube video or something for laughs?
  13. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Somebody ought to set up a table at one of these shows covered in rocks and label them "Sharia Stoning Stones".

I just can't imagine how a people engaging in 1st century religious practices can co-exist with those of us living in the 21st century. It's bad enough that they do this in their own country(s) but are we going to allow that practice here? And what about the disfigurement of their women for various infractions of Sharia law? Or the cutting off of a hand as a punishment for theft. It just goes on and on and.....:eek::eek::eek:

Is stoning going to replace incarceration and lethal injection as a means for implementing Sharia law in America?
  14. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

15. lawdawg

lawdawg Member