Talked to ruffit this evening and...

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/27/02 10:04:31 pm)

Talked to ruffit this evening and...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He's still very weak and hurting a lot. He's been reading our posts but is still too weak to type and let us know how he is doing. First let me say he still has his sense of humor!

That being said, he wanted me to let each and every one of you know that he loves you all! Your prayers have uplifted his spirits (I don't write nearly as well as he spoke by the way) and he thanks each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers directed towards him.

He might be able to go home this weekend (but that is still unclear). He's struggling but he's not down for the count yet.

He has a private nurse named - Tag-a-long. I think she's keeping him in line.

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/27/02 11:23:41 pm)
    Reply Re: Talked to ruffit this evening and...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    T,

You tell Ruffitt that just knowing that he is reading the boards and getting better is all we need. We can feel his presence with us. His job is to continue to mend. Prayers are with him and Tag-a-long.

Thank You T for the update! - Hope

Edited by: hope6970 at: 2/27/02 11:26:29 pm

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (2/28/02 2:18:58 pm)
    Reply Re: Talked to ruffit this evening and...
    Just a random, and I hope, humorous thought---with a name like RUFFITT, well you can't keep a guy with a name like that down for the count. Prayers and nice thoughts continue Mr. Ruffitt---and for you too Tag-a-Long. Wilborn

Winter11
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/28/02 2:50:00 pm)
    Re: Talked to ruffit this evening and...
    My thoughts are with him and his private nurse... I hope all goes well for him.... miss him around here!

Always Faithful

Tac401
    Administrator
    (2/28/02 3:08:47 pm)

A speedy return to you my old friend!

We'll leave the light on for ya Ruff!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/28/02 11:47:46 pm)

Sir ruffitt,
    God bless ya pard, hope Tagalong is taking good care of you.
    Enjoy all this attention yer getting cause hopefully it's only temporary.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere