1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Taurus Autos

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

anchored
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/4/02 10:24:50 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Taurus Autos
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've got a Pt-101AF I've seen plain PT-101's and even a PT-101AFS. I've looked around, but can't find anything that explains the AF and AFS designations. I do know the plain PT-101 is blue, and mine is some sort of nickle or alloy. Anyone have any insight?

As a dreamer of dreams and a travelling man, I have chalked up many a mile; read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, and I've learned much from both of their styles.
    -J. Buffett
    {Auction45}{Famous Flying Yen}

woodsmith42
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/7/02 4:43:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Taurus Autos
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On my Taurus 99AF the "F" is model, "A" is adjustable sight version. (other than that, no clue)