Taurus Titanium .357

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Texas_Shooter, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Texas_Shooter

Texas_Shooter New Member

Thought I would find out if anybody has any first hand knowledge of the Taurus Titanium Mod. 627 or one of the other models in the Titanium line from Taurus?
  2. fishermanben

fishermanben New Member

I have the Taurus Titanium 7-shot .357 w/ a 2in barrell. It is truly a pleasure to shoot in .357. Recoil is minimal, especially when you consider its size and weight. The gun produces the accuracy that can be expected from a snubby. I really like the 'ribber' grip. I bet that the 627 in .44 mag would be a helluva gun; however, I do not and have not heard any range reports on their accuracy.

I hope that helps,

Ben
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I have the j-frame .357...Carry it everywhere I go.

As Ben has mentioned recoil is very managable for it's size, I had all but given up on a full power carry piece to carry at work (holster is just not an option for me at work) in fact when I asked my firearms dealer to get it out of the case for me I thought it was a .38.

It took several days for me to become accustomed to it, but after that it became a part of me.

Crpdeth

Attached Files:

4. Texas_Shooter

Texas_Shooter New Member

Thanks for the information. It helps to hear from people who actually own a particular gun and get their feedback.