Taxation without representation!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Just One Shot, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Just One Shot

Just One Shot Member

I see where the democraps are picking Ted's replacement so they can get a majority vote on the health care plan.

If they force this program on the American people, which the majority of American's DO NOT WANT, then in my mind it falls into the catagory of taxation without representation.

If they do this I believe the American people should stand up and refuse to pay income tax to a government that will not listen to those they are supposed to represent!

Thoughts?
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I have heard this will be the pick as a temporary replacement. You guessed it none other than Mike Dukakis.

Attached Files:

3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

And Mike is here to help you tax-resistors pay up.