1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    first of all i want to give praise to tc/s&w i needed a rear sight spring for my hawken and a clean out screw.they sent me both at no charge at all.i do have a how ever,the clean out screw i was sent is about one millimeter long-not anywhere near as long as the one in the gun.i called tc and was told that it was the only one in the parts fish.i know this is a very old renegade,possibly one of the first ones,anybody know who i might be able to find the correct part. old semperfi
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

have u tried numrich?
  3. dustydog

dustydog New Member

Been so long since I worked on a TC,can't remember,but belive the cleanout is 10-32 thread.Go get a piece of threaded unplated rod(around $2 a foot).cut a bit off,slot with a fine file or saw blade,there you go.
  4. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    duh,i dont know why i didnt think of that,thanks,dog old semperfi
  5. dustydog

dustydog New Member

No prob!We all are pretty near the "brain f**t" age!