1. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    first of all i want to give praise to tc/s&w i needed a rear sight spring for my hawken and a clean out screw.they sent me both at no charge at all.i do have a how ever,the clean out screw i was sent is about one millimeter long-not anywhere near as long as the one in the gun.i called tc and was told that it was the only one in the parts fish.i know this is a very old renegade,possibly one of the first ones,anybody know who i might be able to find the correct part. old semperfi
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

have u tried numrich?
  3. dustydog

dustydog New Member

Been so long since I worked on a TC,can't remember,but belive the cleanout is 10-32 thread.Go get a piece of threaded unplated rod(around $2 a foot).cut a bit off,slot with a fine file or saw blade,there you go.
  4. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    duh,i dont know why i didnt think of that,thanks,dog old semperfi
  5. dustydog

dustydog New Member

No prob!We all are pretty near the "brain f**t" age!