TDSB appreciation for turning public school into a mosque

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 9, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

The toronto nDistrict school board is having a pat themselves on the back day for all the good things they do for islam , like turning the cafeteria into a mosque , they are organising it via facebook so go and see who the folks are who appreciate it .. not one anglo name there

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=211677265553480

while they do this the rest of the kids who are not muslim either fall into line and must pray to allah and give thanks or they'll be excluded

from their own school , at taxpayer expence

they have hired 18 security guards all who are devout muslims to ensure no dissent

nice eh ?

and people wonder what Dhimmitude is ? this is the best example i have yet seen

they have submitted to islam , islam has won and everyone must pray to allah or not be allowed at this school that admits is only 15% muslim

hahahahahahaha cretins

if you can join the protest

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. armoredman

armoredman New Member

3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cant say that in a school unless your talking about allah remember
  4. H-D

H-D Active Member

It's all a part of the plan
    the public school my kids go to have the pledge of allegiance and school prayer before lunch (since they are not supposed to I will not name the school) but the principal and pta president are both pastors
  5. obxned

obxned New Member

Gee, I sure hope a couple of pigs don't accidently get loose in that muslim school.
  6. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

I think this is all pre-programing for the New World Order. One world religion, Army, Police Force, Currency etc. You will no longer be a citizen of a country. You will be a citizen of the world. Their thinking is that if we erase all borders and think of each other as earthlings there will be no war or prejudice etc. Look up New World Order on Youtube to educate yourself. It sounds far-fetched, but do your own research to see just how far-fetched it is. I think it is afoot... I think our debt and the world's current financial situation is all part of the elites plan to force us to one currency and eventually to a world government.
  7. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

no matter how much they try, they will never completely extinguish all cultural and sectarian division. even when everyone in the world is living in 12'x12' apartments wearing the exact same clothes, eating the exact same food, speaking the exact same language in the exact same accent, praying to the exact same god(or lack thereof), reading the exact same books, watching the exact same movies and TV shows, playing the exact same games, there will always be cultural differences.

"those 6668519583ers aren't getting anything from us, they're all a bunch lazy beggars! and the mother-earth-damned 666483927405832ians? thieves and liars the whole bunch of 'em."
  8. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

I totally agree with you... It is a farce to even think that it would work.