Tea Party Leaders Accept Presidents Snide Offer for Discussion...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Apr 30, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

From http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=96517

Let's see if he's honest about his offer. Personally, without Mr. Prompter I don't think he could talk his way out of anything meaningful. :rolleyes:
  2. pickenup

pickenup New Member

I would like to see this meeting televised.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Never happen, the meeting or televised. You might see something scripted with a shill but nothing with any of the speakers like I saw at the Mountain Home Tea Party.
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

OH OH OH Let ME have a discussion with Barry:D:D:D
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

Need an assistant?
    I'd love to go to that donkey bar-b-que. ;) :D

Art
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Can I be the assistant to the assistant?:cool:
    Maybe if we get enough 'assistants' he'll get the idea?:rolleyes:

Then we can have the lowliest assistant ask the really tough questions.:D

I'll believe it when I see it.

Obama taking on the peoples questions w/o any forewarning or teleprompter?

HA!
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Sure! We can all take turns asking Barry the tough questions:D:D:D

Barry sans teleprompter?! Is that possible? I think he's actually physically attached to that thing, like it's his siamese twin or something.
  8. obxned

obxned New Member

Such a meeting would be a waste of time. First the Commissar would lecture on how wonderful he is. Then the press corpse (pun intended -the free press is DOA) would babble on about how smart and modest their hero is and how only truly deranged people could fail to see it. Should any of the citizens gathered there to voice opposition to insane government spending happen to get a word in edgewise, the press would shout them down as racist or make sick perverted jokes about them.

Does anyone here still think civil means of voicing our grievances will have any impact? With ACORN and friends being given control of the census, can we hold any hope for changing the course of our nation through ballots? In your heart you know the answer.