Teacher arrested!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by mrkirker, Jan 14, 2010.

1. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Subject: TEACHER ARRESTED

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, 'If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.' White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President.

It is believed that the Nobel Prize for Physics will follow----
  2. the morning light

the morning light New Member

That's a good one! LOL
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

Hey, K. Ya almost owe me a new keyboard. ;) :D

That big gulp of coffee was 'bout ½ way down when I got to "Al-Gebra". :eek: :D :D :D

Art
  4. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

times two on that keyboard thing, man!
  5. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

Hi mrkirker ! Many thanks! Now I understand why never I liked Al-Gebra...! :D Are you sure that wasn't said by an Italian politician...? Such an analysis remembers me someone well know here in Italy.... :D :D :D :D :D