Teacher Forces Student To Do "Islamic Hand Sign"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Oct 19, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

Now Facing Assault After Girl Left "Dripping With Blood" :eek:
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/teacher-forces-student-to-do-islamic-hand-sign/

The report said the elementary school teacher, who openly campaigns for Barack Obama in the classroom, was trying to teach students an “Islamic hand sign” when she yanked the arm of the student, the 10-year-old daughter of Stephanie Bennett, and the student was injured. “When the student didn’t get the hand sign right, Harris went over and yanked her hand out of her desk and my daughter’s hand got hung up on the metal wire on her file folder and the skin got caught on it,” said the mother. “The other children saw my daughter’s hand dripping with blood after the teacher had gotten so mad that she went to twist my daughter’s hand into an Islamic sign.” The mother told the Blaze she called police as soon as she learned what had happened. She said the school confirmed the teacher was placed on administrative leave. She said later the school told her the teacher was terminated from the system.
    Bennett, whose daughter attends Butts Road Intermediate School in Chesapeake, said this teacher previously has tried to “indoctrinate” students in Islamic thought. The incident, on Oct. 2, happened this way, she said: “The teacher was going over Islamic hand signs with the children ... she stayed on this issue for two days straight during their reading and math class.” Her daughter, who suffers a “processing disorder,” was unable to meet the teacher’s demands, and the teacher became frustrated and tried to twist the girl’s fingers into the correct position. The report said the daughter confirmed the teacher “prays to Allah in Arabic” several times a day and has explained how Islam is superior to other religions. Another parent, Nita Reddit, told the Blaze the story was confirmed by her son.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Forced conversions are the norm in islam get used to it , submit ,

or...
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No submission in this part of the world...........Guarantee.
  4. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

Submit My backside! You want see me submit to this BS!
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Teacher is terminated? Who cares. Put her ass in jail. That is called assault and battery.

Wonder how many teaching jobs she gets after a felony conviction?
  6. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

According to the link above she is facing charges.

Don't know about Va., but around here the teachers Union is strong and powerful. Termination would not happen that fast. She would be placed on payed leave until the courts were done with her. Then she could and most likely be terminated if found guilty.

My cynical self tells me that she will sue every one and every thing and come out of this with a boat load of cash.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

8. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This won't fly in the US of A. Most people are pretty tolerant of some one's religion but they will not allow it pushed on their kid's.
  9. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Is she the one who wrote the lyrics and had kids singing that hit ditty "MMM, MMM, MMM! BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!" ?
  10. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I wonder how many other schools are indoctrinating children into islam, but using less obtrusive means?

They already see it as their duty to indoctrinate them with global warming garbage.

Eric Holder said he would try to "brainwash" (his words) students with an anti-gun message every day.

Homosexuality and abortion are two other issues being given an unbalanced liberal bias in the classroom.

Schools are a great place to indoctrinate/brainwash the next generation. It's vital for parents to watch out for what their kids are learning in school and address the issues as necessary.
  11. nmckenzie

Just a quick question and a comment. What's an Islamic Hand Sign? As to the comment: I note in the OP's wnd.com link that this teacher prays to Allah in Arabic every day. Interesting. I wonder whether she's actually conversant in the language. Without some comprehension and feeling for what she's saying she may as well be reciting the telephone directory in Arabic.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

notice when they talk of allak and of paradise they point upwards ? these are the type of things they are teaching
  13. nmckenzie

Hmmm...pointing upward you say? OK, I'll play along, and give 'em the middle finger of my right hand pointing upward.