Teachers Changing Test Answers so Students Pass in Atlanta?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jul 7, 2011.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Now, I've heard it all... :eek:

I have to admit though, that I'm not surprised given our society where no one is allowed to fail so as to spare their feelings. :rolleyes:

From http://www.ajc.com/news/investigation-into-aps-cheating-1001375.html
  2. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Wife and I have our teaching degrees/certs. I've heard of these goings on too, but not common place in the least. I actually know of a teacher in our district who resigned, lost her certification, and pretty much ended her teaching career;;; rather than face charges. She was changing answers on tests. All the kids in the school had failed bench marks for years, then one year they all started passing. Stood out like a sore thumb and govt checked it out.

Our district is mixed Indian/White small community schools. Certain schools, many of the students fail bench marks, after 6-7 years schools can be closed but never are. Actually, once NCLB got rolling, you saw improvements in test scores and some village schools are doing quite well; they were not before NCLB. Accountability is a good thing.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Attached Files:

4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Here is Beverley Hall. Looks like she is no where to be found.

is it everything you thought it was?

wonder what that award is for - oh i know its an award from obama himself for her honest great service to all the chilrens

WAS IT NOT JUST THE OTHER DAY WE WERE TALKING ABOUT 50% OF THE PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE 4TH OF JULY??????

THIS IS THEFT, AT THE VERY LEAST. GET PAID TO TEACH NOTHING? THEFT, THOSE KIDS NEED TO GO BACK TO GRADE 1. START OVER AND THANK THIS *****
    AND THE OTHER 100 TEACHER WHO PARTICIPATED. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THESE KIDS NOW????? I GUESS GIVE THEM AN AK47 AND LET THEM RUN DRUGS. ITS SUCH A BIG BUSINESS SOMEONE HAS TO DELIVER THE DRUGS.

AND THESE KIDS PORBABLY THOUGHT THEY WERE SMART AND DIDN'T NEED TO STUDY.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011