Tebow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Duke, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

In a sport filled with scumbags, Tebow - for his ethics - stands out ! And that's his biggest liability ! IOW, he shames a lot of the "stars" in the league !

IMNSHO, Tebow is having the usual rookie season. Some instances of portending greatness interspersed with usual rookie mistakes. After a few games he got some respect/effort from the "vets", only to see that diminush as the media mavens began their hawking...... For those old enough, recall "Broadway Joe Nemath's" rookie season.

I admire Mr. Tebow for his dedication. I suspect pro ball is, to him, a vehicle to empower his personal ambitions - and those are sterling ! In a sport increasingly characterized by criminal behaviors and drug abuse Mr. Tebow stands aloof. Perhaps he's the "beacon" the NFL needs to lead its teams/players/owners back into the light of public acceptance. >MW
  2. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Nah nah sorry, meant Tom Cruise is a nut :D. But, like Tebow, he stands for what he believes in and I like that :D.
  3. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

That is great - thanks for pointing it out.
  4. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

Love him or hate him, one thing is for sure: He just took the title away from OJ's truck as the most famous white Bronco:D
  5. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

you guys keep talking about Tebow, but why hasn't anyone mentioned Tecurtsey? :D :p
  6. snuffy

snuffy New Member

Got this in an email today. I had heard of this before, this just spells out how his life has been a miracle from BEFORE he was born.