1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Tebow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Duke, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

In a sport filled with scumbags, Tebow - for his ethics - stands out ! And that's his biggest liability ! IOW, he shames a lot of the "stars" in the league !

IMNSHO, Tebow is having the usual rookie season. Some instances of portending greatness interspersed with usual rookie mistakes. After a few games he got some respect/effort from the "vets", only to see that diminush as the media mavens began their hawking...... For those old enough, recall "Broadway Joe Nemath's" rookie season.

I admire Mr. Tebow for his dedication. I suspect pro ball is, to him, a vehicle to empower his personal ambitions - and those are sterling ! In a sport increasingly characterized by criminal behaviors and drug abuse Mr. Tebow stands aloof. Perhaps he's the "beacon" the NFL needs to lead its teams/players/owners back into the light of public acceptance. >MW
  2. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Nah nah sorry, meant Tom Cruise is a nut :D. But, like Tebow, he stands for what he believes in and I like that :D.
  3. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

That is great - thanks for pointing it out.
  4. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

Love him or hate him, one thing is for sure: He just took the title away from OJ's truck as the most famous white Bronco:D
  5. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

you guys keep talking about Tebow, but why hasn't anyone mentioned Tecurtsey? :D :p
  6. snuffy

snuffy New Member

Got this in an email today. I had heard of this before, this just spells out how his life has been a miracle from BEFORE he was born.