Technical question re: old load handgun kept in storage

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Cyn71, Aug 11, 2012.

1. kingcuke

kingcuke Member

The scenario presents itself where the known gun was used x number of times prior to be hidden/stored. The character quickly checks to see if the revolver is loaded, but doesn't notice some of the cartridges have been fired. The act of opening the revolver places however many used cartridges required, up to 5, before the final fatal shot
  2. circa1885

circa1885 New Member

to CYN71: Congratulations on getting correct information from people who know guns in writing a novel. I read a lot of novels in which guns play a part in one way or another and nothing burns my behind more than an author who publishes total crap relating to guns and their use. It is so easy to go to the source and these guys are proud and happy to lead you down the straight and narrow concerning firearms.