1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Ted Turner comments on soldier suicides...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nmckenzie, Oct 25, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Don't know how to paste/post the video clip, but you'll find it on Drudge Report - Turner saying it's "good" that US troop suicides are now exceeding in-theater KIA. I wonder if Jane Fonda's proud of her moonbat ex.
  2. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i heard either bortz or limbaugh talking about that this am.. oh.. bortz i think.

makes ya wonder
  3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

4. Hugh357

Hugh357 Member

Turner and Fonda are cut out of the same material. The brown side of shorts.
  5. B27

B27 New Member

Ted Turner, he of my own hometown, is crazy as a shithouse rat.

This is no secret here in Atlanta.
    He's attempted to end his life a couple times and even on a good day he is so manic he can wear out a meth freak.

I wish the man well...I also wish he would shut up.
    (Did I say this guy is nuts? He is so crazy he makes me look sane and sober as a judge.)