Teens Groped Jogging Female Kung Fu Expert

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raven818, Jun 23, 2012.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

June 22, 2012

Two teenagers got more than they bargained for when a Washington state woman they attempted to assault turned out to be an expert in martial arts.

KATU reports that Priscilla Dang was jogging in her Vancouver neighborhood last Friday when she was approached by two teenagers on their bikes.

One pulled in front of her as the other groped her from behind.

Fortunately for Dang she had studied Kung Fu for 18 years at a martial arts school owned by her family. She used the training to teach her attacker some manners.

"I grabbed him and said, 'You need to apologize, and he did,'" said Dang.

Then things escalated when the second teen started swearing at her.

Dang said that something snapped inside her and that is when her Kung Fu background really kicked in as she punched him twice in the face.

"He started coming in for a few, and I was lucky enough to dodge his shots. I came up for another one and I got him good, and I think that upset him," she told the news station.

That is when the second teen pulled out a knife, said Dang, and her instincts kicked in telling her to back off and play it safe.

Two people witnessed the confrontation taking place and called 911. Dang was not hurt and thinks she taught the teenagers a lesson.

"I think they knew they messed with the wrong girl," she said.

The suspects were 16 and 18 years old. The 18-year-old was arrested while the younger suspect was turned over to his parents.

http://tinyurl.com/6qnfdoj
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good for her...........Punks needed their butts kicked, and she complied.
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

When did swearing at someone make assault legal?

Don't get me wrong here. The punk that groped her needed his ass kicked. BUT, calling me a (whatever) doesn't give me the right to beat someone up. :mad:

Open the gates.
  4. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

If these 2 are willing to assault a woman, it is not the last trouble they will be getting into.

They both needed a lot more than just getting their as*es kicked.
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

White, Black, Hispanic??
  6. geds

geds New Member

Does it matter?
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Ethnicity is not involved here, just disrespectful young punks. Regardless of color they all need their azzez kicked if they behave like that.
  8. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting...those cats were fast as lightning...........

Oh wait, she was the only one Kung Fu fighting.....LOL
  9. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Certainly it matters. If she was white while they were black, she needs to be arrested for assaulting those poor underprivileged teens. Get Jesse and Al in on this, quickly.

If all of them were black we can just forget about it, because black on black crime does not exist.

And, of course, if they were white and she was black, the Panthers need to take 'em out and lynch 'em.:bleh:
  10. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Want to know why the one that was arrested did not have his name given. Her name was given. When did they start putting the names of the victims in the paper and not put the criminal's name? The 16-year-old - okay, he's a juvenile, so they can't list him. But the other guy is an adult.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Bob, it all depends on what is said , here if someone screamed Allah Akbar i'm poised immediately but that what they shout before attacking folks here ..

shout that near me and i will deck you to be on the safe side .. no if's or butt's sue me if you wish , but shout that and to me thats stating marquis de queensbury has left the building
  12. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

Kids like that need beat the F up and shipped to Cuba. If they can swim back, they can stay. If not, sharkbait is okay with me.
  13. DNIF

DNIF New Member

Sad, but very true.
  14. oneoldsap

oneoldsap New Member

Don't know what planet you're from , but here on earth , birds of a feather flock together . If you don't want to be treated like a criminal , don't hang out with them . The youngest punk wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked if he had headed in the other direction . He took ownership of what was going down by still being there after things started . I'd have pounded him too ! You must be a freaking liberal !!!
  15. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member