Tell it like it is.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 12, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Doing absolutely nothing at all with the panthers with clubs during the elections, opened a door for them. They know it, holder and bHo know it.

That garbage about the "son I never had", sent another message that said volumes to them, and those of us who were listening.
  3. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

I hate to think it, and I hate to say it, but sometimes I think that we could use some form of equal segregation. have neighborhoods for blacks only, neighborhoods for whites only, and integrated neighborhoods for all races. that way the "Uncle Tom" and "darkie lover" "traitors" to their respective races who choose to live in the multiracial neighborhoods would be of no concern to the racial supremacists of their races, and the racial supremacists wouldn't have to interact with people of other races.

not that the supremacists would stop hating the other races and trying to kill them, but at least they would have no excuse.
  4. raven818

Draw up a M.O.U., and call a town hall meeting. Let us know how it goes.
  5. Jerryboy

fortunately there aren't many(reported) race crimes in my area, so such measures aren't necessary.
  6. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I would have to offer my opinion that officially segregated areas won't work well. If people merely wish to live with like people, whether they be white separatists, black separatists or purple separatists, then let them go where they will and live how they will, as long as they do not harm or violate the rights of others. That's the American Way. But to say, "This is a Black neighborhood, all white and Hispanics move OUT!" would probably be a bad idea.
  7. Jerryboy

OOPS! I shouldn't have said anything. there are probably government agents right now analyzing what I wrote and trying to figure out how they will implement it:eek:
  8. raven818

You have nothing to fear, they come in peace. You will be given free room and board, you won't have to deal with those pesky attorneys, don't worry about annoying relatives showing up to visit, and it's a one in a life time guarantee.

America, land of the