tennessee takes preppers guns

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ryan42, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Rhuga

Rhuga New Member

I have been thinking of David Sarti today. I wonder if Tennessee ever gave him his guns back? If they haven't it's shame on Tennessee. This happened some 8 months ago.

Has anyone heard anything about this and what happened?

This vidio was made by David Sarti before he received any help from the gun community. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUv9pjxq5QI
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. B27

B27 New Member

My doctors and dentist know I am a hardcore shooter....as thay are themselves.

I won't go to a physician that does not shoot and hunt.
  3. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

What they did is illegal, if he bought the guns and they were bought legally and he never been sent to a mental facility by a judge then they cant take away his guns
  4. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

But they did.
  5. al45lc

al45lc New Member

David Sarti should have (if he hasn't already) gotten a lawyer and gone after the state/local Govt. He's being railroaded.
    I went through this years ago in a gun sale. One must first be adjudicated mentally deficient by a court or judge with expert testimony.
    I had a family try to sue over the sale of a gun to a Vietnam Vet, the Vets family claimed mental illness, but NEVER went to the authorities about it, then tried to sue the shop I worked at (and myself) for selling him a gun.
    The judge reveiwed the case and told the family that they alone were at fault for failing in their civic and family duties to the man. It never went to court.
    He turned out to be suffering from PTSD, I felt very sorry for him after that incident. He never used the gun on himself, thank God.
    He had inherited the family estate and the other family members were only interested in what they could get from him.
    He seemed very normal during the sale, no red flags at all, just another gun guy.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  6. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Keep that thought in mind the next time everyone starts taking pictures of their collections and posting them in here.
    How hard do you think it is to trace an IP address?
  7. mogunner

mogunner Active Member

This is why I use the neighbors unlocked wireless signal...