1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

tension spring for the armi jager ap74,

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by grayo, Jan 17, 2011.

1. grayo

grayo New Member

greetings from england, just wondering if anyone can give me any hints or tips on putting back together the tension spring in to the hand gaurd on the armi jager ap74 m16, any replys will be greatly recieved, cheers, grayo:)
  2. tim.sr

tim.sr New Member

Hope this helps

Attached Files:

3. pabryan

pabryan New Member

#83 rear buffer stop nut push it in and turn it 1/4 turn that will lock it in the buffer tube and keep it from popping out. Just a guess at what you might be asking.
    Sorry if misunderstood handgaurds can be much harder to get in place then Ar15 handgaurds. There is a slot at the end of the handgaurds at the spring end do not attempt to fit spring inside the slots. The very end of the handgaurds is what compresses the spring. Stand gun on buttstock and compress spring with both hand gaurds at same time. (helps if you have friends help) then with spring compressed sneak opposite end into front site end.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  4. grayo

grayo New Member

thanks for the tip pabryan it was driving me mad on friday night, i'll give it a go cheers and thanks again ;)
  5. grayo

grayo New Member

thanks tim.sr thats a great diagram ;)
  6. Bumperguns

Bumperguns New Member

How about any Extractors for AP-74 or AP-15
    JEFF
  7. pabryan

pabryan New Member

bumperguns
    try this guy packerfanbrettfavre@yahoo.com I believe he tried to contact you he is good guy and has made me one believe thier two type make sure he is able to make your correct type. Good luck Bryan