Terminal Ballistic "Expert" (Anti-Con/Anti-gun Moron)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Silencer, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

2. Lee C.

Lee C. New Member

Just goes to show ya, give some one a few bucks and they will say any thing you want them to say. cause any one that knows any thing about guns could make that guy look like a a******.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cant get it here sorry

Attached Files:

4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I like how he goes on and says it's like a Galil. I thought the Galil was a fully automatic though and was post-ban? And I don't think most people know what a Galil is. They say "military, assault rifle" so that people who don't know are frightened by it and buy into the fear CNN is selling here. Anyway, I have no clue what he's talking about when he talks about how fast the bullet exits the muzzle, but you guys are all firearms experts/enthusiasts, so I'm going to believe you more than some guy on CNN. Then he goes on and says "This is a weapon that kills." Well duh. Weapons are made to kill. But the weapons don't kill. The people that pull the trigger do. What doesn't the media understand about that? He sounds like a total tool when talks about a trigger guard. I thought that was why they invented firing pin blocks, so when you dropped the gun it wouldn't go off? 3 to 7 pounds of pressure to pull the trigger? Well which is it guy? This guy's a moron. He probably thinks the only people who should have guns are police. He gets the dumb$h!+ of the day award in my book. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB8gNCnLDZI

This is a video done by a California LEO and in it he explains the difference between semi-automatic, fully-automatic, and sporterized firearms. In it, he explains that semi-auto rifles - that are mislabeled as "assault rifles" - are no different from like a normal, hunting rifle except for a few aesthetic differences. It just LOOKS like a fully-automatic military rifle, so they ALL get mislabeled that way. All news channels should be forced to watch it before talking about anything firearm-related.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

A flashy paint job doesn't make a car any faster. You put black parts on a rifle and it's not any more effective. Dumb people hurt my thinker... :eek:
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Very dangerous weapon and bullet the 223 that is :rolleyes:

I would like to hear how he describes his pecker to his old lady.

3 thousand feet per second and after 5 min 2700 fps. :D:D:D:D

And the stupid negro listening to him. what a turd
  7. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Jack, sounds like you need to leave there and come here. We could use a good patriot like you. Help us show what can happen to us, before it is too late!.
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Some "expert." I've left things in the toilet with more intelligence than this guy. And he's been used as an "expert" in court cases?!:rolleyes::rolleyes: