Terrorist Hasan

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Nighthawk, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Aug 22, 2006
    South Central Texas
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2009
    North Florida
    I really hoped that one of our special ops guys would have snuck in and razor knifed a smile on his throat.

3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Louisiana
    I didn't know he was paralyzed. Thats good. Some body should make him listen to Metallica and watch Donnie and Marie all day long. I have other ideas too but i cant share them.

4. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Colorado
  5. topper

topper New Member

Aug 2, 2006
    deep in the woods
    This whole debauchery is so stupid. What in the hell is wrong with people? After a massacre like this, IF this perp was still alive, he should have been 'executed' right on the spot. Too many whiney civil rights in this country. We treat the criminal with kid gloves and screw over the victims and their families. Where is justice? Why are we not demanding a speedy trial and execution for this swine that took so many lives?

6. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    What topper said!!!!!!!

7. the morning light

the morning light Member

Sep 25, 2009
    I hope he isn't tried in our legal justice system. He should be tried by a Military Court!