1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

terrorist I.D. cards and shampoo

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by topper, Dec 29, 2009.

1. topper

topper New Member

I truly believe that the people in charge of the Dept. of Homeland Security have finally lost their mind totally. Now they want to issue I.D. cards to those that are considered 'terrorists' or risk to the security of the airplane. What???? I'm fairly sure that every known terrorist is going to rush down and apply for one of them coveted cards. Also the biggest threat to airline safety is.....SHAMPOO??? WTF? I suppose that if some terrorist opened a bottle of shampoo and poured it down the pilots throat, I suppose that could be a risk, but what are the chances of that? Surely this is all a joke, right?
  2. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

I'd love to see a link to that story
  3. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

I think its more what type of liquids could be hidden with/by the shampoo than the product itself. The ID cards are not a good idea.
  4. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

5. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member