Terrorist want you to vote for?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

JERUSALEM – Everybody has an opinion about next Tuesday's midterm congressional election in the U.S. – including senior terrorist leaders interviewed by WND who say they hope Americans sweep the Democrats into power because of the party's position on withdrawing from Iraq, a move, as they see it, that ensures victory for the worldwide Islamic resistance.

The terrorists told WorldNetDaily an electoral win for the Democrats would prove to them Americans are "tired."
    They rejected statements from some prominent Democrats in the U.S. that a withdrawal from Iraq would end the insurgency, explaining an evacuation would prove resistance works and would compel jihadists to continue fighting until America is destroyed.
    They said a withdrawal would also embolden their own terror groups to enhance "resistance" against Israel.
    "Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND. (Story continues below)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747
  2. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

I think the last time we saw Osama bin Scraggybeard, he was campaigning for the democrats. He must not have been happy with the results. Neither was George Soros, but we can't seem to get rid of him.

Funny how anybody and everybody who wants to see America fall is pushing for the democrats. I'd like to see the Republicans (and the states, and the locals) do more about securing our borders, but the DNC can't count on my displeasure with the Republicans as a potential vote for the democrats. I don't hate my country like Soros, Islamic terrorists, and the hard-Left do.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

So I have to ask you White Hawk, are you a converted (D)?
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Thanks for the article Marlin T
  5. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

I think that Osama is a bush man. After all, he's running around, unpunished for 9-11 while bush has almost all our troops tied up in Iraq. You might say that Osama owes his life & freedom to GW. But I can't say for sure like the author can. If I met a terrorist face to face, I sure wouldn't be interviewing him, I'd be trying my best to saw his head off, but that's just me!
  6. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

Huck, better look at how many troops we have in Afgan at this point. Just because the news doesn't cover it doesn't mean it don't exist.

As a note; civilived nations hate us the most when we have Democrats in power. So the savages love us.
  7. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

My best information says that there are approx. 1/10th as many troops in Afghanistan (where they think Bin Laden may be) as compared to Iraq. If you have a source with different numbers, I'd be glad to look at it. But it doesn't really matter, the C.I.A. has a pretty good idea of where he's at, but they have decided not to go get him, at least according to Porter Gross. Now this story has to make the bush/republican party the hands down favorite with the Bin Laden/ terrorist voters.
    As to the "civilized" nations loving us when republicans are in power, how many of them followed us into Iraq???
    Here's the story & the link.....

The director of the CIA says he has an "excellent idea" where Osama bin Laden is hiding, but that the United States' respect for sovereign nations makes it more difficult to capture the al-Qaeda chief.
    In an interview with Time for the magazine's June 27 issue, Porter Goss was asked about the progress of the hunt for bin Laden.

"When you go to the question of dealing with sanctuaries in sovereign states, you're dealing with a problem of our sense of international obligation, fair play," Goss said. "We have to find a way to work in a conventional world in unconventional ways."

Asked whether that meant he knew where bin Laden is, Goss responded: "I have an excellent idea where he is. What's the next question?"

Goss did not say where he thinks bin Laden is, nor did he specify what country or countries he was referring to when he spoke of foreign sanctuaries. But American officials have long said they believed bin Laden was hiding in rugged mountains along the Afghan-Pakistani border

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-19-cia-bin-laden_x.htm
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Huck, I don't think being forced to live in a cave, if that is where he is at, would be unpunished. Billions to spend, but no place to spend it! Sure he needs to be hung for all of the hate that he has financed, but he'll stick his head out at just the right time sooner or later! Don't get me wrong, we should have gotten him by now, but have you ever seen those mountains in that part of the world? Rugged isn't the right word to describe them.
  9. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Huck I have to give you credit for sticking with your party no matter how wrong. It is obvious that the bad guys would rather have the redeployacrats in office. They learned that lesson in Bosnia with Clinton. Dems will fold because to them Bush is the bigger threat.
    If the dems plan for fighting terror is anything like their plan for fighting crime the terrorists will end up with guns and the military will be disarmed.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2006
  10. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

If you don't already know that Bin Lately is in Pakistan you have your turbin wound too tight. I will not at this time discuss any exact troop or unit concentrations in theatre. Stop listening to the mass hysteria outlets (or is that "media?") for information.

I guess if it was the Clinton administration we would have sent expired cruise missiles into empty wasteland in retaliation for the entire thing. I was there at that moment in time. If our "president?" resident in the White House had grown a set; I could have popped that weasel in less than 8hrs. We had exact location and disposition and could have surgically removed that cancer then and there.

I don't care for either party; but, this passing the buck is chaffing what few nerves I have intact. God save our freedom to ask God to save anything.
  11. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

I don't think"giving credit" is the right sentiment....it's more like we feel sorry for him and others like him, their vitriolic hatred for George Bush and Republicans is blinding them, making them do and say the most un-American things, in a time of war, as well as "missing History" as it unfolds. Now granted, some are just hate-filled Kool-aid drinkers, STILL just incoherently pissed over how they think Clinton was "mistreated," or for "Gore v. Bush 2000," but for others, especially those "old time" Democrats (when they were Americans FIRST) that should know better, I think it's more like "Father forgive them, they know not what they do...."
  12. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "passing the buck"
  13. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Like blaming the Bush for EVERYTHING while not once giving ANY blame for YOUR GUY'S mistakes, or worse, not offering any IDEAS of your OWN????

See Huck, that's why you guys are LOSING.

You can't get "off message" for a SECOND in order to WORK TOGETHER for something good for the COUNTRY, not just DEMOCRATS....

Americans ARE smarter than you or John Kerry think....they see through the "Bush Lied-No WMDs-Tax cuts for the Rich-Raise the Minimum Wage-Social Security is just fine, forget about it-Bush Stole 2000-I Voted for it before....-This Great Economy actually sucks-and Oh yeah, Bush Lied, Bush Sucks, I Hate Bush!" Bullsh!t.
  14. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

As far as blaming bush for everything, he's been running the show for two terms. He's the one who takes the credit AND the blame. Did I print anything that was untrue? The quote I posted was from HIS CIA boss.
    As far as "us guys LOSING" the mid terms might just prove you wrong. BUT,
    as far as "Americans being smarter" the mid terms might just prove you right.
  15. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Huck do you want America to win in Iraq? Simple question or are you more interested in getting your dems back into power so they can raise taxes, cut and run and go after gun rights?