Terrorist want you to vote for?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Nov 3, 2006.

1. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

No sir, I was raised as a "Goldwater conservative".
  2. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Sat66,
    I don't think it's possible for us to win in Iraq. Do you? Do you think Iraq will end up being a model for democracy? We may have gotten rid of one mad leader, but he will be replaced by two or three new ones. That part of the world doesn't have a real track record for stability. No matter what we do there, it will never make a lasting change. If there ever was a chance for real change there, why did bush Sr. pull out of there? Most likely it was because he knew that an extended fight there wouldn't be worth the cost in American lives.
    I'd like to see our troops come home & let the Iraqi's run their own country & solve their own problems, so we can return to the real work of raising taxes and grabbing guns. One more thing, any ideas on how to pay for the war without raising taxes????
  3. SKYDIVER386

SKYDIVER386 New Member

Easy, eliminate welfare.
  4. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

We have been over and you know full well why Bush 41 did not take out Saddam. He had to appease the lefty world, the dem congress and the UN to get the coalition that you guys think is so important still today. How come your guys are not calling for a coalition to go against No Korea? I recall dems saying we should go alone if need be. Hypocrites with an agenda is all you guys are.
    I remember you same appeasers whinning that Reagan was wrong and would start a war. You were against standing up to the Soviets too. We won that one.
    The fact that you think America can't win is disgusting to me. If instead of obstruction and complaint your dems sided with our nation instead of giving terrorists rights, revealing secret programs and bashing our military we would have been out of Iraq already. You guys are only concerned with getting back into power. You want America to lose to be put at risk just so Pelosi can be speaker, Rangel can raise taxes and Conyers can start impeachment nonsense.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2006