Texan reloading press?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by pkcgbifaid, Feb 11, 2011.

1. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

Anyone have any experience with the Texan turret reloading press?

I really like the old presses. We have a Hollywood at work that I absolutely LOVE... however a lot of people love them as well so when one gets sold it sells for BIG $$$.

I recently stumbled across a Texan turret press (110??). It looks pretty stout. Not as stout as the Hollywood, but the price isn't as high either. But I'm just not familiar with the brand. So I'm looking for anyone who has an opinion... good, bad or otherwise.
  2. GaCop

GaCop New Member

I had a Texan turret back in the early 70s. Worked great, no problems. I sold mine in 89 when I went with a Dillon 550.
  3. DGG!

DGG! New Member

I love my Texan Progressive 12 ga press. It was built to well to compete with the other presses, IMHO.

I have the instructions if you need them.