1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Texans...

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Mar 18, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/14/03 8:27:45 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Texans...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The flight was coming into Dallas when a combination of
    mechanical errors and unstable weather caused the plane to start plummeting to the ground! The pilot feverishly worked his controls, and finally, the engines roared back to life in time to prevent the plane from going splat on the ground!

As the plane landed, airport officials rushed to the
    disembarking gate and were stunned to see 200 midgets shakily get off the plane. Finally, the crew got off the plane and the local manager of the airline came up to congratulate him on his perseverance under extreme odds.

As the official and the pilot were talking, the official commented how unusual it was that there were so many midgets on the flight.
    "Those weren't midgets," the pilot replied. Those were
    Texans with all the shit scared out of them!"

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/15/03 7:11:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now thats a good one!!!...

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/15/03 8:39:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey!
    I'm so glad you thought so. Here I've been wearing asbestoes underwear ever since I posted that, anticipating some texas dragon to come charging out, tongue a-flamin'.

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/21/03 8:23:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Texas " BAD " Joke
    OK, OK, I sure hope I see some of you funny people at the next BBQ & Shoot in the great state of Texas. I ll make you eat your words.

Actually , a pretty funny joke.

Take care all,

loader44.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/22/03 9:10:27 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Texans...
    Hey Eric -

How'dja get a chance to make a post? Back at Xracer an families place again?

Glad to see ya here.

Buy the way, - Jeanine and I may be coming down to Dallas towards the end of next month. If so, we'll try and take an opportunity to stop by and see Brenda & the boys for a while. No promises, but we'll try.

Best to ya,

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/22/03 1:23:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Texans...
    My 8yo granddaughter went to Texas ahwile back with her father to pick up a new (different) semi-tractor for the dairy. I asked her what she thought of Texas. She said "The people are really nice, but they sure have alot of nothing out there."

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/22/03 8:23:45 pm)
    Hey, we prefer it that way. It's the land of wide open spaces.

FWIW, I've been trying to come up with a good comeback to this joke, and so far I have nothing.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/23/03 7:30:47 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Texans...
    Must have happened over Oklahoma. Can't think of a better place to sh*t.

kaylan1
    (2/23/03 5:39:27 pm)
    AntiqueDr I couldn't agree more They were probably aiming for all the old discarded mattresses. I here that's the place to dump them

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 1:19:13 am)

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/24/03 1:36:32 pm)
    Those mattresses aren't discarded. I was told on good authority that those are Oklahoma's summer brothels.

kaylan1
    (2/24/03 9:13:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey!

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/26/03 11:32:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey Ruffit
    Brenda and Seth would love to see you and the misses again. Just remember that Brenda works in the evening, 3 days a week. Cant e-mail you my phone # from this place. But could get Xracer or Shooter22 to send it to you if you need it to get ahold of Brenda.

You and the misses take care.

loader44.