Texas girls in South Dakota

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

warpig883
    (1/12/02 1:19:58 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Texas girls in South Dakota
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There was once a couple of cute little Texas gals that decided to go on vacation in South Dakota. They decided that there were three things they were going to do while in the great state.
    1. See a real Indian camp
    2. See Mount Rushmore
    3. **** a cowboy

The two little gals took off on theit trip and had a grand old time. They traveled the whole state seeing all the sites and stopping in all the little towns and whooping it up with the local gents.

Upon their return to Texas one of their friends asked them if they accomplished the three thing shtey set out to do. They Described the Indian camp on one of the reservations and showed pictures of Indians in teepees. Impressed the friend asked them to go on. They next brought out Mt. Rushmore t-shirts and other knick nacks to show how much fun they had at the hallowed shrine to democracy.

The friend asked them about the last item that was on their agenda. Dissapointed the two little gals looked down and replied they did not do it. Why not asked the friend.

Heartbroken they replied, If you had seen the size of the rings left by their condoms in their back poskets you wouldn't have either.
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

AGunguy
    (1/12/02 8:43:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Texas girls in South Dakota
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uh oh, BS alert in South Dakota...Texans be aware of this outlandish sniping into your territory.

GG

warpig883
    (1/12/02 10:19:10 am)
    I heard those two gals we heading to Wisconson next.

We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

AGunguy
    (1/12/02 12:26:12 pm)
    They gonna be dissapointed with us old cheese dicks.

GG

BlackGun
    (1/12/02 12:36:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Texas girls in South Dakota

Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

BlackGun
    (1/12/02 12:41:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: Texas girls in South Dakota
    Yeah! ANd that reminds me of the story of the South Dakota cowboy who kept complaining about his testicals hurting him all the time. So he goes to the doctor. The doctor examines hima nd say, " I can fix this problem real quick. The doctoe puls out is surgical scissors and all you hear is snip snip snip. The SD cowboy felt no pain but instant relief. He say, Thanks Doc, I feel great and the proceedure was totally painless, what did you do. The doctor replied, "cut of two inches off the top of your cowboy boots!
    Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

guzda
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/02 2:32:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del RE
    Them rings was made by snuff can lids!
    Ol guz (the one with the size 15 boots)
    And there ain't no truth to that rumor either!

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/12/02 2:38:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: RE
    ....as I crack the ole #7 seal.......condoms and snuff.
    Insert before or after......that is the question.

bondai
    (1/12/02 2:41:42 pm)
    HEY,THAT BS METER IS MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (1/12/02 2:51:34 pm)
    bondai...don'cha get fooled bout thet metor!
    Ross Perrow makes em and sellsum.
    Only ta hisns enimees.
    Charlie D
    Close yer hood on that wun

bondai
    (1/12/02 2:54:18 pm)
    LOL.................:)