Texas Gov.Rick Perry About To Enter Presidential Race

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by flyingtiger85, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

A case in point from a local perspective:

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=76&sid=530147

Vote 'em ALL out!
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The first time I heard Perry speak after he announced he was considering running, I was cautiously optimistic. I'll have to defer to the Texas conservatives on his record. He sure sounds like a conservative, but it's just like a RINO to see which way the wind blows before jumping into the fray. Bachman, Palin, and Paul didn't need to do that because they are persons of conviction.

I think Paul has scrared even a few of his supporters recently with his comments on Iran and while I do understand his logic in theory, that is, who are we to tell another country they can't have nukes when we do ourselves, it is concerning because of my firm conviction that if Iran has them, they'll use them...and they'll use them on Israel first. That's another point; I don't think Paul is as staunch a supporter of Israel as I'd like.

I'd love to see a Bachman/Palin ticket though and would enthusiastically support it.
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Alan West and Michelle Bachman.

Won't happen, but I had ta throw it out there.

Black man and white woman...

Put yer cards on the table. Tell me I'm a racist, sexist bastard.:eek:

Somebody wake me up.:(