TFF live chat

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Bruce FLinch, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Is it possible to have the "TFF LIVE CHAT" icon indicate when someone is chatting? Of all the times I have gone to the chat room, only twice I have had someone to chat with. Did I say something? Did I have some food stuck in my teeth? :eek:
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Bruce, I'll check on that and see if I can figure out a way to do it. In the meantime, if you go into chat, make a post in General Discussion saying that you're in chat and keep the chat window open for a while. Sometimes folks will see your post and will pop in to say hi.
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Good idea. Hope it can be done.
    Thanks SoMo.

I have some of my best conversations in chat, when no one else is there. :eek:
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

i thought TFF live chat was DEAD, i guess i will start dropping in now and then to see it anyone is there.
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

I'm still investigating this question. At the moment, things are really hectic at work, but they should be slowing down soon, and I'll have more time to devote to the issue.

In the meantime, here's a link to the old site: http://p211.ezboard.com/bthefirearmsforum The only thing left there is the chat and a link to our current site. At the top of the page is a link that says "Join Live Chat!" When the chat is occupied, the link will be followed by the phrase "(x people in room)" (where x represents the number of people).