TFF Slow Loading Pages Lately

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by RunningOnMT, Feb 9, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I've had problems loading pages or making new posts here for the last several days. I don't know how many others have experienced this but just wanted to let TFF administrators know.
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I haven't had any issues lately. Vista is a real pain in the kester, but that is a whole'nother issue!
  3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

I've noticed that too. It seem consistently waiting on "tacticalrepublic" on the status window. It will say "waiting on tacticalrepublic" and then sit for upwards of a minute sometimes. Don't know if it specifically related to them but its defiantly a outside of TFF file its waiting on.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Now I'm thinking it is just my computer as I've had trouble with a few other sites too. But I've done all the usual maintenance ie. clearing my cache and defrag, etc. Now what is puzzling is that the only other sites I have problems with are those that some (DHS) might consider threatening, like my local tea party and other political sites....but no, I must just be imagining that. Makes me wonder though whether there is technology that would enable a third party to access all of your activity, web browsing, emailing, instant messaging, etc in real time. I do know that I've allowed tech support people to remotely take over my computer temporarily for diagnostic purposes, so I don't know why a govt agency wouldn't be able do the same.