1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

TFF Slow Loading Pages Lately

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by RunningOnMT, Feb 9, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I've had problems loading pages or making new posts here for the last several days. I don't know how many others have experienced this but just wanted to let TFF administrators know.
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I haven't had any issues lately. Vista is a real pain in the kester, but that is a whole'nother issue!
  3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

I've noticed that too. It seem consistently waiting on "tacticalrepublic" on the status window. It will say "waiting on tacticalrepublic" and then sit for upwards of a minute sometimes. Don't know if it specifically related to them but its defiantly a outside of TFF file its waiting on.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Now I'm thinking it is just my computer as I've had trouble with a few other sites too. But I've done all the usual maintenance ie. clearing my cache and defrag, etc. Now what is puzzling is that the only other sites I have problems with are those that some (DHS) might consider threatening, like my local tea party and other political sites....but no, I must just be imagining that. Makes me wonder though whether there is technology that would enable a third party to access all of your activity, web browsing, emailing, instant messaging, etc in real time. I do know that I've allowed tech support people to remotely take over my computer temporarily for diagnostic purposes, so I don't know why a govt agency wouldn't be able do the same.