TFF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trevor1837, Dec 3, 2011.

1. geds

geds New Member

Welcome trespoe!
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

I am the one Bob was talking about and i have asked so many questions its unreal just look at my post count. I was new to shooting and everyone on here has answered all my questions and never stabbed me in the back as they have told me on here everyone started shooting and they had the same questions when they started. Please don't be afraid to ask there is a wealth of information on this forum some really GREAT people i could talk about this forum for hours people from all over the world helping each other it is just a great thing and everyone knows how i truly appreciate there help-i love my new family
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Beth ( and others) i've left a few forums as they treat new comers to our sport very poorly , yes many new folks to shooting will ask questions that have been asked by other new folks , thats life , here folks know that and are not on any high horse , i've been raised with guns , but i have lot's to learn , even from the new users

Besides that i like hanging around patriotic right minded folks and here theres a heap here

Cheers to the TFF folks who have made this a great place

old hands and beginners alike!
  4. Albtraum

Albtraum Active Member

Yup I came here to get some help to fix a .22 and got great suggestions and advice which solved the problem. I duplicated the Question to several forums and I was criticised for minor details included in the post. I've been here since. This forum has enlightened me greatly.
  5. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Dido, and everything else said here!
    TFF goes the extra mile. Good poeple make it so, greens names and red ones alike.
    And the restrooms are always clean!:)
  6. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Yep.TFF is the best;)I do not go to ANY other sites here you can find out about any gun.I am a gunsmith and when I ask a question there is no "you are a gunsmith? you should know this"Here every one knows something and are ready to share what they know.And what really makes this a great place is the friends you make.Good people and good info. why go anywhare else.:thumbsup: