Thank You Note

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dons2346, Nov 22, 2011.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Dear American Taxpayer

For only the second time in my adult life, I am not ashamed of my country. I want to thank the hard working American people for paying $242 thousand
    dollars for my vacation in Spain.

My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends, my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time.

Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed in a $2,500.00 per night private 3-story villa at a 5-Star luxury hotel.

Thank you also for the use of Air Force Two and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times. By the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol,
    I highly recommend the Buenaventura Plaza restaurant in Marbella; great lobster with rice and oysters! I'm ashamed to admit the lobsters we ate in Martha's Vineyard were not quite as tasty, but what can you do if you're not in Europe, you have to just grin and bear it?

Air Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate according to government Accounting Office reports) only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2.

These are only rough estimates, but they are close. That's quite a carbon footprint as my good friend Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American
    citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet. So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you find work soon.

I was really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days.

Cordially,
    Michelle Obama

P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip to India from which we just returned!

P.SS. Thank you, too, for that vacation trip to Martha's Vineyard; it was fabulous.

And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our dog Bo to Martha's Vineyard so we and the children could have him with us while we ere away from the White House for eleven days. After all, we couldn't
    take him on Air Force One because he might pee on some wires or something.

P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks also for our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000 square foot house was great!

P.SSSs don't forget my ski trip to Vail this winter and now the girls and I are in Africa with my mom. All this while Barack golf’s and campaigns to
    keep my trips coming for the next 4 years ! Love ya!Remember, we all have to share the pain of these economic times equally!

Love to -redistribute- share- the wealth.
  2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

3. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

thar she blows!
  4. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Wow, the cost per hour of AF 2 in considerably less than AF 1.
  5. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

they should take a trip to reality street!
  6. gad1111

gad1111 Member

:barf: We should bill these bums for every cent of that