Thank You

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by jack404, Oct 3, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Folks , Friends and most importantly ,

My Good Lord ,

Thank you for your help and prayers these past few months and years

although theres still much to be done , If folks did not believe before

Lord they are a good step towards doing so

Only with your help and the good folks prayers have we been able to obtain the rights and freedoms we have once again

The legal actions against my self have all been won or withdrawn and i am free to proceed with some business plans that i hope will employ many , especially disabled veterans ,

Lord Thank you for your help and guidance and for bringing all these people together so they make care for each other as they build a decent future for themselves and their families , with out all these folks we'd not have achieved what we wished

and Lord , Please Bless all those who prayed , as i know it all helps a heap

we'd not be in the spot we are in now with our them and Your Hand Lord ,

We know and trust you'll always provide Lord and as you have provided for us I ask you provide for those who pray and care for us in like if they are able , or grant charity to those who no longer can work and lift them up for their brothers attentions , we'll take care of em Lord , we're well able now thanks to You .

Lord we ask you guide us in our ventures and kick our butts back on course when we stray and we ask may it not only work as we know it does for all our users , but that it may help save and protect the innocent , our fellow troops and LEO's and help bring the bad guys to justice.

Lord thank you for all your gifts , but thank you most of all off the gift of good mates

and your salvation so that we who have chosen it may all meet again

I submit to you my right arm Lord

Lead as you will

your obedient if slow and thick servant

and thank you for the Privilege Lord

She's been a grand old ride eh

whats next Lord !?

Deo, patriae, amicis
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Father, continue to bless this man in all that he does -

Amen -
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cheers Terry < but i've been mighty blessed , patient friends and family high on the list

but yeah , for the first time in 3 years i dont have a court case hanging over me

i have a few out there myself but general day to day business letting councils know issues with this that and the other

but no-ones got any pointed at me , maybe they are all pointed at Alan Jones here instead for a while , he speaks his mind and folks hate that .. and he's goven me a heap of air time so I say Bless you Alan ! We know you Love your Nation , even if you are a weirdo .. ;)

this is for all thats helped

and theres been a heap eh

but i got something to show you as well , a result

this has been under the counter here but we've just got some US clients

http://www.blueprintops.com/

take a read watch the movie , see what you think

by operators for operators , with feeds in and out to all levels of C&C , infinately cross patcahable audio /visual/GIS realtime

and we'll be looking to hire some US veterans who are computer savvy to be trained in this to set up the unique assest's and procedures for the clients

software is cheap deliberately, we want you to hire our ex operators to help you set it up and integrate it into their Op's management ( or replace it )

its only been Oz and Uk until now , but the german police now have it in a few states and now the US is online in 3 states , yeah , we've survived all the BS start up

we start folks working for wages as of tomorrow !!

no-one has to volenteer time no more and i pray it'll keep growing
  4. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

Good News Jack, I am quite pleased for you and the outcome of a long battle.
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jack, I only wish we could follow your lead over here. You seem to have pushed thru and continued to get up over and over when knocked down and never gave up and now you are reaping the benefits or at least starting to. I am afraid we over here are just sitting on our hands and not doing what needs done. We know what needs done and we want to do it yet we fail to get it done and we allow the left wing lunatics to win the battles because they did go and do what was necessary. Anyhow, it sounds as though you can finally take a breath or two at least for now. Kudos to you and good for you for keeping your faith thru it all. Its awesome to see Gods hand at work in your life. Cheers.
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thanking God for the victory.

Glad to hear of the breakthrough. Thanks for the report.

Galations 6:9--And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
  7. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

great news mate