Thanks Flhunter +++++++++++

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 6, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/24/01 6:47:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Thanks Flhunter +++++++++++
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I guess the package did arrive Friday (mom had it stashed on the table and I didn't see it).

I truly appreciate the CD's for explanations on my AK and I thank you ever so much for the 5 round clip...

You are a good person!

Update - awesome CD's!!!!!!!!! More info than I can possibly keep in my mind - but I'm extremely impressed!!!

Edited by: TallTLynn at: 9/24/01 9:39:38 pm

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/25/01 2:20:08 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Thanks Flhunter +++++++++++
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm glad your enjoying them, I apoligize for not getting them to you sooner, and to be honest with you, I havn't fully gone thru all of them myself.

TallTLynn
    (9/25/01 9:11:50 pm)
    You should Flhunter - you truly should! But thanks for getting them to me - however long it took (and it didn't take very long). They're wonderful!

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 5:38:44 pm)
    T It's killing me! Have you shot Mr. T yet?
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

TallTLynn
    (9/26/01 6:42:52 pm)
    BlackGun hon - I'm set to shoot Mr T Sunday morning. Been too sick to want to go shoot (and that's saying a lot). But things are evening out so I'm hoping for this Sunday.

I even bought Mr T a 1000 rounds of good stuff to feed to him as well (lolol)

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 7:05:38 pm)
    I'm Sorry Sweetie! Get well soon. Some of the gang have been acting up, but me and the Warpig have been trying to keep um in line, but we ain't havin no luck!
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/30/01 9:25:14 pm)
    T, I watched the video again today, they make it look so easy to fix one up.

Guns don't cause crime anymore than flies caues garbage.

TallTLynn
    (9/30/01 10:34:11 pm)
    Flhunter, I've been so busy reading all the other stuff I haven't made it to the video (I know that's bad).

That's my project for this week - watch the video and read even more.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/1/01 11:57:50 am)
    You'll really enjoy it, its about an hour long and has some really good advice on it. I'm not gonna tell you what to do or what not to do, your a whole lot smarter than that, but at least you'll know how.
    The best defense against logic is stupidity. Just look at a liberal.