Thanks for nothing..Ahnuld

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruce FLinch, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Well the Governator , in the past 2 months, passed the BS Micro-stamping bill & the BS no lead bullets for Hunter's bill. The following is a glimpse @ the future....:mad:

Attached Files:

2. KING64

KING64 New Member

I certainly support the decision by STI International in response to the insanity of California lawmakers. Unfortunately the action of STI is one of the side results hoped for by the anti-gunners and their cohorts who are in a position to pass such laws. Part of their plan is to continue to make it so difficult to conduct a profitable firearms related business that those businesses will eventually collapse.

As gun owners and supporters of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms we must continue to support the firearms industry not only by buying their products but in any other way we can, including pressure on our own legislators to NOT SUPPORT laws that only serve to put legitimate business out of business and that have no effect on the unlawful use of firearms.
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Just keep all them ideas in your state Bruce we don't need them to spread
  4. Warpaint

Warpaint New Member

Pardon my ignorance here. Micro-stamping? Is that where the bullet is serial numbered to match the gun it is fired from? (Which can't possibly work!) If so, I'm burning all the arnie movies under the TV!!
  5. TheJakster2

TheJakster2 New Member

This is another stupid law that will do absolutely zero to achieve the goal it desires. Another anti-gunner victory? Maybe in the short term, it's possible this technology may result in the solving of a few crime committed by for lack of a better term amateurs. For professional or career criminals this won't even be a hic-cup. Micro stamping can be removed or altered, crime scenes can and will be salted with spent shells collected from gun ranges. Problem is the anti-gun crowd doesn't care if it actually has a practical purpose or solves the first crime, all they want to do is disrupt the ability of law abiding citizen to exercise their second amendment rights.
    Whether or not the police will figure this out remains to be seen. Wait till they recover spent rounds only to find out that the criminal has seeded other shells oh say from the local law enforcement range. Or reloads spent casing picked up at the range (two micro stampings or three or four???).
    If I were a criminal I'd be using a gun from another state with no micro stamping, using reloaded shells from the gun ranges. Now the anti-gun reply "It's not legal to use a gun thats not micro stamped in California". HELLO criminal don't follow the law remember. Geez, stupid folks shouldn't be allowed to breath.
    One more reason not to reside in California.
  6. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You have the right idea but rather than the bullet (as it has the rifling left upon it anyways) the shell case and or primer will be marked.
  7. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I guess criminals will have to remove the spent case from their revolvers and throw them on the ground so they can be arrested.
  8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

The stupidity of this is astounding... Is there a "stupid chemical" seeping into the California water system over time?... Too much mercury in the water? Second-hand medical marijuana smoke clouding the skyline?... What is it that makes the state so willfully ignorant to the fact that criminals aren't buying guns from legal sellers?... Wow, just wow...

:eek::confused::rolleyes:

And everyone is right; this is just an attempt to put the firearms industry as a whole out of business.
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Just a thought... When everyone was angry with Smith and Wesson, they put a serious hurting on the company by refusing to buy their products. If we, as gun owners, start supporting companies like STI, and boycott companies that continue to supply weapons to CA law enforcement officers, we could force more companies to refuse to serve CA law enforcement. If the state sees a crisis coming for their law enforcement, they may *probably not* but MAY, see how ridiculous this legislation really is... I guess the first place to start with this kind of effort is places like this; forums. If we got enough people informed, and send letters to the major gun makers explaining our efforts, we could REALLY be effective. Hey, just a thought...

I'll add that I'm not suggesting that hurting law enforcement's ability to defend themselves is a good thing to do, but something has to be done to send a STERN message to CA. If their law enforcement agencies can't buy guns, who'll protect the hippies?... :D
  10. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Sounds like a plan.

I quit going to their movies too. Time for Ahnode to retire.
  11. The Governator, Feinstein and Pelosi perhaps?????? :D;):p
  12. Warpaint

Warpaint New Member

As far as automatics go, just put the gun in a ziplock bag and tape it around your wrist. (Like in the movie "Mr. Brooks") No case would just about be like no body, right? i.e., No body/case . . . no crime????????

Less paperwork and more time for coffee and doughnuts!!!!!!!

(No offense intended to any of our officers out there. Just a little tongue in cheek humor!;))
  13. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Makes me think that marrying a hippie woman has a bad bad side effect to it.... that junk rubbs off!!!!! :mad:

mike
    gn