1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Thanks, Silv71

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 7, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/29/02 11:46:50 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Thanks, Silv71
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Silv71 has offered me a wonderful opportunity to purchase an early-imported (somewhere around early to mid 1930s) Astra Model 400, one of the Carabineros crest marked contract, with original box and manual. This piece will have a nice nich in my collection!

Again, thanks Silv71!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

silv71
    (3/29/02 12:15:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Thanks, Silv71
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are very welcome Bob! Now if I could only sell my two Norinco .45's my Mad Money Fund would allow me to search for another collectible 1911, or 1911A1, at the Dallas Market Hall show in a couple of weeks.

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/4/02 9:49:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Thanks, Silv71
    Welcome aboard Silv71! Glad to see another Texican join the family!
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>