1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Thanks TFF !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goofy, Jan 31, 2012.

1. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

I have not been around much the last couple of weeks due to ALOT of work.I got real busy and was putting in 14+ hours a day witch put me in the hospital with pneumonia:eek: Guess i'm not as young as i think (turning 56 this month) I got out and went back to work trying to catch up.ANYWAY.

The reason I am writing this is to thank the members who have PM me asking if every thing is ok Joe (juker) was the first to ask( you are a good man thanks for the concern and asking).Then I have gotten calls and a pm from a member who had a question about a ithaca he was told to talk to me (Thanks joncutt87 for the good words)

I have only been a member for a year I have had many questions answered and I hope I have helped a few people.But I have made allot of good friends and feel like I am part of a family a good and strong family, One that cares about it's members.

So having said that I would like to take this time to thank ALL of my TFF friends and brothers for letting me be a member and putting up with stupid questions and showing concern.

THERE IS NO BETTER THEN TFF AND IT'S MEMBERS YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE. I KNOW I AM.

Thanks and God bless you
    Mike
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Goofy, sorry to hear you were sick. Hope all is well now. Of course you are part of the forum family here. I am glad for the members that kept track of you while you were gone. Welcome back.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Goofy, I feel the same way about this forum. I'm sorry you were sick, and I'm glad you are back on line, and on your feet. Take care brother!
  4. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

Glad you're better man
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

Welcome back, brother. And I'm glad you're still among the vertical. :)
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather but delighted to see you back home.

May God richly bless and keep you and yours. :)
  7. Woodnut

Woodnut Forum Sponsor Supporting Member

didn't know about your problem, but glad you have recovered and are back on TFF.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

same here goofy , hope everything fine now , and heck you same age as me , take it easy a bit eh ? its a bugger not being 25 still but that is life .
  9. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Good news Mike, glad to hear it. There is certainly a great bunch of folks around here, you included !

Semper Fi,

Woolley
  10. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Welcome back. :)
  11. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

Mike, I know that you have helped me out a ton
  12. geds

geds New Member

Ditto Mike! Welcome back and glad you are feeling better - now just don't go back down the same path and get sick again!
  13. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

I'm a rather new member but you're right about this bunch, they're OK!

Glad you're locked and loaded and ready to go again.

Michael - "mjp"
  14. USNative

USNative New Member

That pneumonia is a Bugger, glad to see that you have pulled through ! Although we've not met I still hate to hear of anyone seriously sick.

Also glad to see that you have all the support you need thanks to good friends. Keep taking good care so you can build up your strength from fighting that terrible illness. Good luck to you and welcome back. :D
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  15. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Thanks all for kind words.Yea i'm slowing down not putting in to many hours.My wife makes sure of that(it's hard to work with her foot up my butt) she is making sure i'm not pushing to hard.I just had to realize that I can only get done what I can and the customers have to except that this is not a drive thru shop.I will get things done when they get done.I hate looking at work that I need to do but I can only do so much.
    With no insurance the hospital showed me that all I make can be lost if i am stupid.
    I am trying to get guns prepped for blueing and fix others and sell and man the phone.My partner has not been in due to the department changing him to days so I had to do it.
    But not anymore I put in 8 to 9 hour's and thats it!
    What gets done gets done what don't don't there is allways tomorrow.
    Your comments prove what I said.
    THIS IS THE BEST PLACE!! TFF IS THE BEST!!! AND THE PEOPLE HERE MAKE IT THAT WAY!!!
    Mike